Friday, August 13, 2010

Changing Lanes...

I just happened to have noticed that my track - Changing lanes has had 183 hits on youtube and sprawls across many youtube and other internet playlists. Wheeeeeee !!!. However its been a long time since i forged any more tracks. My studio needs an upgrade that costs me 100 GB disk space :-P, hmmmmmmm, now what do i have to delete to gain that much space !!! x-/ Neways here is the track, changing lanes. If you like any of this stuff (i try to make it easy on the ears... :-P ) subscribe to my channel....








To listen to my other creations check out my channel: Rishi's Channel

P.S I just realized that today is 
Friday the 13th !!!!

1 comment:

Hrushikesh said...

Good... I had idea that you did things like this...but didn't know you had created tracks....